100% FREE “Future MACD” MT4 Forex Indicator
Hi Trader! Today I’m sharing with you an amazing Future MACD Indicator which is an updated version of world’s top Forex momentum indicator MACD but this time it reacts quicker with the price action change and produces the trade signals with better timings and less lagging problems. This indicator is very simple to read plus very easy to understand and more importantly profitable!
Future MACD Indicator suits with all kind of Forex currency pairs and fits great with any sort of timeframe chart available at your MT4 trading platform. All in all, Future MACD can be useful to all kind of Forex traders in terms of momentum based trading.
Future MACD Indicator Overview
Future MACD Indicator uses a separate oscillator window to demonstrate the momentum and trade signals. Both the bars and moving averages move above the zero level indicates the bullish trend. However, bars start to close below the average level signals the bullish momentum is losing its strength.
In a contrary, for the confirmation of the bearish momentum, the moving average should be moved below the zero level along with the bars. Bars closing below the average line confirm the bearish strength of the momentum.
Future MACD Indicator: Buy Parameters
- MACD average line moves above the zero level
- MACD bars closes above the average line
- Price bar closes as a bullish candle at the same time
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish bar’s high after meeting all above conditions
- Stop loss below the current swing low
- Exit long/take profit whenever MACD bars starts to close below the average line
Future MACD Indicator: Sell Parameters
- MACD average line moves below the zero level
- MACD bars closes below the average line
- Price bar closes as a bearish candle at the same time
- sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low after meeting all above conditions
- Stop loss above the current swing high
- Exit short/take profit whenever MACD bars starts to close above the average line
P.S. Have problems with installation? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
I would love to help!