How To NOT Get Scammed? 5 Red Flags
Trust in life is important. But when it comes to investing your hard-earned money, trust becomes of tremendous importance, doesn’t it?
Over the last two years we’ve heard so many stories about people not being able to get refunds or getting scammed by dishonest sellers. I don’t want my subscribers to fall for forex scammers, so I am going to share with you a few red flags I’ve noticed over the years in order to help you avoid becoming a victim.
5 Red Flags:
- This isn’t always the case, but I often find that scammers tend to speak broken English (this doesn’t apply to everyone of course, people can be honest and not speak English well). Please don’t get me wrong here, this is just an observation.
- Such people tend to get on a chat with you and are pushy for you to pay them, but try to elude all questions you have or make up answers about trading that show their lack of experience.
- They want crypto payments only and nothing else. There’s nothing wrong with cryptocurrencies and paying with it, but typically a scammer will only accept crypto, because they can take your funds and disappear without a trace.
- Scammers tend to make unrealistic promises. They assure you that you will get thousands of profit in a few days regardless your account deposit. They also claim 100% accuracy which cannot be true, of course.
- If you’re added into a Forex group without your permission, it’s 99.99% a scammer. Such groups usually offer either an accountant management or signals with 99-100% accuracy. Of course, sending messages is always not allowed.
So how is Altra Forex different? And why can you trust us to try our software?
- You can see we have a brand, which has been around for years. We share our names and always answer your messages. We are here to build a long-term relationship with you.
- We always honor our guarantee because we value your trust in us. You can try our products and know that you are safe to do so.
- Our biggest aim is to make you succeed in Forex. That’s why we offer a lot of free stuff in our blog. We share good trading tools and forex educational articles for absolutely free on a regular basis.
Thanks for the valuable information
Information received thanks
Yeah, I’m so fed up of these Telegram millionaires! But you can block them from adding you, you know?
Yes, a very useful feature
This is just brilliant! Thank you, Oliver, you made my day!